XD Design® is a fast-growing scale-up that was founded in 2016 under the wing of its mother company XD Connects. XD Design® focuses on designing, producing, and selling “Smart everyday travel wear for a better journey”. Its high-tech backpacks are sold worldwide via its own webshop and agent and retailer network. You likely have seen these amazing products on the back of young professionals in transit and people exploring the globe. Its products contain the latest anti-theft and smart features. XD Design®s products are designed and developed in-house, are made from sustainable materials, save water, and are patented. The head office of XD Design® is located in Rijswijk, the Netherlands with a design office in Shanghai and a worldwide presence via its retailer network.
Interim Brand & Communication Manager
Duration: 6 months
Start date: February 2022
* VACANCY FILLED *
We are looking for a Freelance Brand & Communication Manager to cover a period of 6 months maternity leave.
• 5 to 8 years of experience within Brand & communication management
• Available for 2 to 3 days per week
• Project management
• Work remotely and a minimum of 1 day a week in the office, located in Rijswijk
• Able to onboard in few weeks
• Excellent in English (word & written)
• Attention to detail
• Highly motivated to quickly learn and pick up new skills
• Team player
• Innovative and solution-focused
• Experience in working with social media
You will be working on projects concerning product launching, branding, PR, development of materials, and POS materials.
Some work activities are:
• Briefing and contract for models and mood photoshoot
• Script / storyline / briefing for product videos
• Briefing for communication materials – Product manual, labels, package
• Roll-out of the brand project in different mkt collaterals
• Contract and management of a front-end designer (freelancer) to design the new brand pages of the website – main content already approved
• Management of the PR agency and timelines according to the PR roadmap
• Adaptation of materials – Images/formats, videos according to demand
• Development of customized exposition in stores (on demand)
• Communication budget management
• Post creation on social media
Resume and short motivation should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, you can contact the recruitment department of XD Connects/XD-Design (070 759 0530).
Application procedure: 30 min interview online with the MD of XD Design®, Erwin Sikma.