XD Design is a fast-growing scale-up that was founded in 2016 under the wing of its mother company Xindao. XD Design focuses on designing, producing, and selling “Smart everyday travel wear for a better journey”. Its high-tech backpacks are sold worldwide via its own webshop and agent and retailer network. You likely have seen these amazing products on the back of young professionals in transit and people exploring the globe. Its products contain the latest anti-theft and smart features. XD Designs products are designed and developed in-house, are made from sustainable materials, save water, and are patented. The head office of XD Design is located in Rijswijk, the Netherlands with a design office in Shanghai and a worldwide presence via its retailer network.
E-commerce Performance Marketeer
XD Design is growing fast and to boost our growth we are looking for expert performance marketers that have significant experience in e-commerce. Our online sales volumes are increasing but given our ambitious business plan, we need to accelerate our online marketing efforts. Our main goals are to significantly increase sales across Europe and to derive insights from more advanced customer data to improve our product development, sales, and marketing efforts. We are strongly focused on performance and improving our KPIs (a.o. ROAS and conversions).
The role is focused on putting our online marketing strategy into action with a strong focus on SEA and SMA channels. Significant knowledge sharing and coordination must take place with the webshop manager (technical focus), branding and content manager, and logistics coordinator.
• Grow our sales through effective and large-scale advertisement on search and social media marketing channels
• Detail our online marketing strategy per country, channel, audience, etc.
• Continuously monitor and improve performance of campaigns
• Regularly report to Managing Director for decision making on the allocation of operational budgets (into campaigns) and investments (into testing and improvement projects)
• Conduct keyword research to find new search campaign opportunities and understand how buyers find us and what they are looking for
• Optimize bids and/or test with automated bid strategies, look for the right target group
• Drive actionable insights and distill recommendations
• Based in Rijswijk, Netherlands with remote work possible
• Excellent in English
• Minimal of 3 years experience in online performance marketing
• Significant experience with SEA and Facebook marketing
• Experience with Shopping and Display/Video campaigns, and affiliate networks is a plus
• Business mindset, focus on sales and profitability
• Analytical and structured
• Attention to detail
• Highly motivated to quickly learn and pick up new skills
• Team player
• Innovative and solution-focused
Resume and motivation letter should be sent to email@example.com. Applications without a motivation letter will not be accepted.